I am directed by the Worshipful Master to request your attendance at the regular meeting of Manoah Lodge No. 141, AF & AM, BC and Yukon Region, to be held on Saturday, October 13th, at 1:00 pm in the Masonic Hall, 308 Neill Street, Tofino BC.
There will be a no-host lunch prior to Lodge at 12:00 Noon in Gary’s Kitchen, just downstairs from the Lodge.
Remember that, due to construction on Kennedy Lake Hill, traffic in that location on Highway 4 will be single-lane, alternating traffic, which could see delays as long as half an hour. Full closures occur from 1-4am, 5-7am, noon-1pm, 3-4pm, and 10-midnight every day of the week.
Sincerely and Fraternally,
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Nanaimo Lodge No 110 – 1 October EA Degree & Step-Up Night
- St. John’s Lodge No 21 – 6 October Installation of Officers
- Concord Lodge No 79 – 13 October Installation of Officers
- Discovery Lodge No 149 – 15 October FC Degree
- Rainbow Lodge No 180 – 20 October DDGM Official Visit
- Doric Lodge No 18 – 20 October Installation of Officers
- Malahat Lodge No 107 – 27 October Grand Master’s Official Visit